Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Wedding Day

I was realy nervouse at this point , But the spirit guided e to say what I had to say and I know it feeled my heart with love and joy.

Laura is a Angel and this picture proves it.

What was I suppost to say again???? Oh man.

Da cake !!!!! How Awesome is that.

Ok so this was the best She did not hold back at all.....

So I didnt either.

I was just making sure she cute the cake,,,,,,Yikes...

Were Married !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burt Family 2011

My Body guards just in case you know things get out of hand some times.

I loved the view this day...Both of them.

Meet the Parents!!!! They are great.

Sisters Forever!!!!

How Cute!!

"Dad" Shes all yours Kenny "Kenny" Done deal.  

Dalton can be so cute some times.
Like I said earlier I am trying to get some of these pictures out there .
We had such a great wedding and everyone chiped in and made it lovely. Laura and my self were just running all day that day and we were ready to say I do and get the heck out of dodge. I cant wait to get sealed in the Temple with Laura and carry those blessing into our new Family as we try to add some numbers to the fold. I know that Heavenly Father brought us together because we both understand what sacrafice means and what are Past have shown us and that we may live the lives we are suppost to live. It has been 6 months since we were married and it has been such a great time. We have fun together , Cry together , struggle together , and even have pillow fights together very often I may add. We are learning on how to raise Dalton together and making sure that he is getting all that he needs Spiritally , Education, Emotionaly, and just a great set of Parents that will be there for him. Well this is the end of todays Blog love you all and thanks to the Browns,Stewarts and Jensen Family for making this possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment