Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011

Ok all I can tell you is that Laura is a wild one when it comes to the extreme I think she gave Elvis a run for his Money...

Ok I am hoping that this gets me out of the hot seat with the Picture before. To much fun.

Laura did a great job with these Costumes and they were so comfy!!! She is so talented nights and nights of work went into these wonderful costumes (Angry Birds) .

Ok I wanted to be a biker and I think I did it good.

I think the hair was the best part and no thats not Sharpie people come on!!!

Just a great picture of Dalton and our inside pumpkins.
Halloween was so much Fun and I will tell you it did suck a little because I had to be at work Sat Sun Mon and it was busy all three days but I did get into it a bit and I am starting to enjoy the Holidays even more now that I am settled with my new Family and I am realy enjoying how Creative Laura and Dalton are with things ... Just wait till Christmas comes around tis the Season. Thanks again to Laura for all your hard work that you put into the costumes and every thing, Love ya Babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment