Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Kenny's Family Photos (Tennessee)

My Father Wade Burt , What a Man . He has been a strong Leader in our Family thru all the complaints and tears he has stood strong thru everything that happens good and bad. I am so thankful that he is there for me and has realy been my mentor while I transition thru this world. Love you Dad.

Rebekah Burt my Sister I miss her so much but she is such a great Sister and loves me no matter how far I am away.

Jasper Burt Brother (mini Kenny) Tricia Burt Mom Rebekah Burt Sister

Wade , Kenny , Teresa Burt (Step Mom) @ Airport heading to Mission 2000
Miss you Teresa you always understood me and I know you are preparing the way for us in Heaven.

Jasper Burt carring the legacy on.

Kenneth Wade Burt and Kenneth Albert Burt
My Grandpa and me.
May he rest in peace He was my Father most of my child hood he taught me how to work hard save my pennies and to endure thru everything I work hard at.
Love ya Gramps

Landon Burt ( Nephew)
What a Special Day for me to finally meet him.
My brother Phillip and Sabina's Baby

My Grandma
Shirley Burt
She was my Mom thru out most of my child hood and taught me about Love and how to feel for others.
Love you Grandma so much thanks for everything we all miss you.

So cute.

My Uncle John Burt
My Best Friend and greatest support thru all of it.
Love you Uncle.

WOW what can you say about this AWWWWW

No comments:

Post a Comment