Monday, November 7, 2011

Starting a new Chapter in the Browns and Burt Family

I am starting a new blog because I feel like I have a lot to say and some great stories to put in writing and I am inspired by Candince and her writing a blog that I want to try it out.

I met my Lovely Wife Laura and her Son Dalton on March 25th 2011 on our first date to Spagetti factory after Texas Road House was packed... But it was a great date we had some much fun and we laughed the whole time and when we left I tried to turn the Burt charm on her and well who would have known but I still had it and it totaly worked on her.

Then we went to wrap the date up and Laura asked me if I wanted to go to her Sisters house for a little Family get together YA on the first date Man I didnt know to run the other way or to that I was just that good.... :) But as we got in our journey to her House which was 35 minutes away and it seemed longer because lets look at the what could happens..... I met Laura on line .... We are driving out to the middle of no were  ( Sorry Candince no offence) and it was dark... So I got a little nervouse. But we got to the house Babies every were just FYI and I had a great time meeting every body it was such a great warm Family atmosphere.

I was so excited after the date and all I could think of how Wonderful Laura was and her smile was just out of this world... Of course I know I was just all in her Mind too... Especially when she had me come down and go with her and Dalton to see Tangled and go out to eat.

We have been Married for almost 6 months and I am so blessed for all the time and energy She devotes to Dalton and myself in making this Family work. I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for the blessings that I recieve and for making sure that I was not left alone on this earth without a constant Companion to help and build a Family on this Earth.

There will be more to come and a lot of blank pages to fill before its up to date. I just want to say that I love my Family and thankful for each one of them for what they have helped me become.

Love y'all.

Kenneth Burt  

1 comment:

  1. Aww Kenny, you got me all teary!! Thanks for sharing all of that. I feel a wee bit out of it down here in Vegas and this post helped me get to share in your "beginnings" just a bit :)

    ReplyDelete