Sunday, November 27, 2011

Putting up Christmas at the Burts house.

Ok so after we got our half off tree home the lights did not work so we had to take it down and return it grrrrr but as you can see it was totaly worth it. And the gifts underneath are from a killer sale the day before Thanksgiving.

Laura did a great job with this peace of course we had to do something with  the space up there. The picture is of the Natvity and is Awesome to see as you walk down the stairs. I did not squirm to much when Laura said she was going to buy it but I am glad she did.

O man the lights outside well I first put all the white lights up and the realized I put the on back wards so I had to take them down and yes they were working before I put them up there. we plug them in and only half of them worked arrrggg so Laura went thru them all after I took them back down again. Ya she fixed them thanks Laura.

It was freeking cold here in this picture brrrrr

Of course I dont have a jacket on being a tuff guy you all know.

Just nice to have these Reminders of why we celebrate Christmas.

ok so I put these up first just wrapped them around and taped every section on ... well that didnt work out to well so Laura with her talent came up with these bowes very nice I might say.

Laura was on fire with the decorations..

Ok so this is just a preview of what we will be wearing in our Christmas pictures Sheesh!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment